Whole grain drink
Drink glutinous rice glutinous rice contains protein, trace amounts, glucose, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins B1, B2 and nicotinic acid.
Traditional Chinese medicine talks about the sweetness of glutinous rice, which can warm the spleen and stomach, and nourish the lungs and nourish qi.
Glutinous Rice Juice Ingredients: Glutinous Rice Moderate Method: 1. Wash and drain the glutinous rice, put it into a casserole and stir-fry until golden brown.
2. Add the fried glutinous rice to the pot, add an appropriate amount of water and cook until it is cooked, and strain out the juice.
Drink buckwheat buckwheat wheat protein, protein, trace amount and calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, nicotinic acid, etc .; sweet and cool, with appetizing and wide intestine, the effect of digestion.
Buckwheat contains “chlorophyll” and “rutin” that are not found in other grains.
Buckwheat has more vitamins B1 and B2 than wheat. Nicotinic acid and rutin are drugs used to treat hypertension.
Buckwheat black rice juice raw materials: black rice, sesame, buckwheat, walnuts, honey Practice: 1. Wash all kinds of miscellaneous grains, turn them in a microwave oven, and heat the raw rice until cooked.
2. Put all kinds of miscellaneous grains into a blender and use a flat blade to make powder.
3, change the cross blade, add honey and drink hot water, whipped into a slurry.
Drinking corn Corn is recognized as the “golden crop” in the world, and its cellulose is 4-10 times higher than polished rice.
And cellulose can accelerate intestinal peristalsis, can expel factors of colorectal cancer, reduce plasma absorption, and prevent coronary heart disease.
Freshly squeezed corn juice raw materials: 2 sweet corns, the right amount of water: 1. Sweet corns are peeled from the outer skin and corn whiskers, cut from one end to the other with a knife, and all sweet corn kernels are cut off.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, add sweet corn kernels, and boil over low heat for 15 minutes.
3. Cool the sweet corn kernels and soup slightly after the fire.
4. Pour the sweet corn kernels into the blender at a ratio of 3: 4 and stir to make corn juice.
5. Pour it out at the end, and it will taste better when refrigerated.